Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Lovely Garage Sales!

Last weekend I had some time to spend on my own while Keith was rowing in a local regatta.  What better thing can you do on a sunny Saturday morning that go garage saling?  Armed with my coffee and a bit of cash I went on the search for signs.   I found one sale at a Church which was fun - I found some really cool placemats and some cutlery.  On to the next sale - a multi-family affair.  Here I really lucked out on stuff for the new house - garden hose, trowel, branch trimmers all for less than $10.  Since we sold all our garden stuff last year in preparation for downsizing I sure don't want to pay retail to replace them now that the plans have changed!
Here are a few treasures I picked up; china tea cups for 25 cents each and some silverware for 10 cents a piece.

1 comment: